There is one spectacle grander than the sea,
I am here to offer you a clear and skillful container for transformation. I have spent the last twenty-five years in study, meditation, practice, and refinement of my tools as a body worker. I have anchored my touch and sensate channels through personal psychological inquiry and therapy. I believe my ability to meet you is proportional to the depth of my interior mind, heart, and body journey. I hold a very resourced continuum of treatment protocals, which span the spectrum of massage to clairvoyance to shamanism to transpersonal psychotherapy. I do not consider myself a "massage therapist", but more of a voyager who is in a active and awake dialogue with your ship of the body, mind, and heart crossing this great sea.
Here are highlights of my trainings....
• BA Dance Movement Therapy and minor in Somatic Psychology from Naropa University
• BodyMindCentering, Embodied Approach to Movement, Body, and consciousness
• Patterning Touch Certification Body-Mind Psychotherapy Training.
• Solitary three-month meditation retreat.
• Matrix Works Certificate- Working with Groups as a living system
• Traditional Thai Massage Level 1 & 2 with Spirit Winds
• Dr. Vodder Certification Manual Lymph Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapy
• CranialSacral Therapy with Myofascial Considerations I
• CranialSacral Therapy with Myofascial Considerations II
• Myofascial Release 1
• Myofascial Release 2
• Visionary Cranial Sacral Work 1, 2, & 4 with Hugh Milne
• Acutonics Level 1: Sound Gates to Meridian Harmonies
• Acutonics Level 2: Higher Harmonies & the Inner Nature of Tone
• Acutonics Level 3 & 4 Harmonic Attunement Advanced Harmonic Applications
• Facial Soundscapes Harmonic Renewal
• Acutonics 9 Sedna- Super Conductor
• Aroma Acupoint Therapy Level 1 with Peter Holmes
•Infant Cranial Sacral Therapy with Carol Grey